Wednesday 14 April 2021

There is No Post Today - Here's What to Read Instead

Let me start this post with an apology: I'm very sorry, but unfortunately I totally forgot to write the scheduled post for Extra Libris this week. Since I don't want to leave this blog entirely without an update, I am still writing this paradoxical semi-post, which should serve as both justification and replacement for the usual Wednesday blog. 

The main reason I have managed to neglect this blog this week is because I've been busy using my usual blog-writing time to write things for other places, specifically Medium publications and zines. So, if you want to read more of my work in spite of there being no proper post this week, I am providing links to those pieces below:
I understand these aren't quite equivalent to an Extra Libris post, partially because all but one don't focus specifically on media, but I hope they will suffice for now. Hopefully we will back to the usual weekly posting schedule next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment